Olde Billfold: Recycled Tanbark Sailcloth Wallet
Our classic "Olde Billfold" design wallet, handmade from colored Dacron sailcloth. Historically, canvas sails where dyed brown by soaking in water along with tree bark. Though sailcloth is now made from Dacron polyester and dyed using modern methods, this traditional look is still known as "Tanbark Sailcloth."
Interior material, in your choice of forest green or sky blue, is made from a 5 ounce (per square yard) Dacron sailcloth, while the Backing is made from a bit hardier, 8 ounce (sq/yd) Tanbark Brown Dacron sailcloth.The wallet is lightweight and thin. The fabrics are water resistant and machine washable.
- Six card slots, each slot can hold multiple cards
- Two compartments underneath for business and extra cards
- Pleated spine for added space in cash pocket
- Sized for currencies up to 82mm in height (Euro 100)
- Handmade from 95% recycled materials
- Machine washable
- Folded: 4.5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 0.7 ounces (21 grams)