Terrapin Beach Bag: Shore Sails - Sailmaker's Logo
This one of a Kind Beach Bag is handmade from durable Dacron sailcloth and lined light blue rip-stop nylon, which was once a spinnaker upwind sail. The bag features another sail's original Shore Sailmaker's logo.
Shore sails is an older sailmaking outfit that seems to have gone out of business, and there is not much online information to be found about this particular group. As a sailmaker, I would commonly see these sails pass through the service loft.
The cotton webbing handles of the bag are detailed with matching blue Dacron sailcloth. Ideal bag for a day at the beach, weekend getaway, or as your everyday big bag! Only one made; one of a kind bag.
- Durable Dacron polyester sailcloth body
- Lined with spinnaker sail nylon (also recycled)
- Cotton webbing handles with matching accents
- Reinforced base of 1000 Denier Black pack nylon
- 2 zipper pockets; one outside, one inside
- Handmade from 85% recycled materials
- One of a kind!
- 22(W) x 15(H) x 6 (base) inches
- Handles: 11 inches
- 14 ounces