Terrapin Beach Bag: Fading Blue Sunburst on Recycled Sails
Large Beach Bag handmade from durable Dacron sailcloth. This particular bag features decorations of a large Sunburst with fading blue stripes sewn in zig zag stitching on both sides of the bag. It is lined with white and yellow ripstop nylon, which was once an upwind spinnaker sail. The cotton webbing handles are also detailed with matching blue sail material. Ideal bag for a day at the beach, weekend getaway, or as your everyday big bag! Only one made; one of a kind bag.
- Durable Dacron polyester sailcloth body
- Lined with spinnaker sail nylon (also recycled)
- Cotton webbing handles with matching accents
- Reinforced base of 1000 Denier Black pack nylon
- 2 zipper pockets; one outside, one inside
- Handmade from 85% recycled materials
- One of a kind!
- 22(W) x 15(H) x 6 (base) inches
- Handles: 11 inches
- 14 ounces