Terrapin Beach Bag: Recycled Sail original 69 numbers
Big Beach Tote constructed from Recycled Dacron sailcloth featuring the sail's original numbering. A large 69 occupies the front side of the tote.
It is lined with white spinnaker sail nylon, also a recycled fabric. The zipper top skirt and handle accents are cut from a North Sails storage bag. The light blue areas are actually larger printing of the company name.
Ideal large size bag for a day at the beach, weekend getaway, or as your everyday big bag! Only one made; this is a one of a kind bag.
- Lightweight Dacron sailcloth body
- Tapered zipper skirt top
- Lined with white spinnaker nylon (recycled)
- Cotton webbing handles decorated with gray canvas and set to perfect shoulder length
- Reinforced base of Black faux leather automotive upholstery
- Inner zipper pocket
- One of a kind!
- Handmade from 85% recycled materials
- 22(W) x 15 (H) x 6 (base) inches
- Handles: 11 inches
- 14 ounces