Corsica Crossbody Bag: Sailcloth with Tricolor stripes
Our Corsica Crossbody bag design, made from recycled sailcloth and decorated with tri-color stripes of Green, Yellow, and Red sewn in zig-zag stitching.
The hand-spliced handles are set to an agreeable length for most people, but can be shortened upon request.Durable Dacron Sailcloth bag is lined with a lighter upwind spinnaker sail make from two ounce rip-stop nylon.
This bag may be machine washed, but it is recommended that the rope handle be bound with rubber bands in order to avoid tangling with central agitators, present in most older model machines.
- Recycled Sailcloth & Canvas components
- Convenient front slip pocket with magnet
- Lined with yellow spinnaker nylon
- Inner zip pocket, zipper top
- Hand-spliced rope handles (once halyard line)
- Handmade from 75% recycled materials
- Limited listing - (only three made with this green rope)
- 11(w) x 9(h) x 2.5 (base) inches
- handle: 24 inches
- 9 ounces
international shipments: please review our policies page regarding possible customs requirements.