Terrapin Beach Bag: 1982 Ericson 30, Recycled Sailbag
Large Beach Tote handmade from an original sail storage bag featuring information of the sail once inside, such as date of sail production, make of boat, and type of sail. This was hand inked (with stenciled lettering) onto the bag in 1982 by North Sails Sailmaking.The bag is lined with sailcloth cut from the correlating sail. The cotton webbing handles, zipper skirt top, and reinforced base are detailed with a light gray nylon material. Ideal bag for a day at the beach, weekend getaway, or as your everyday big bag! Only one made; one of a kind bag.
- Dacron sailcloth body
- Original Sailmaker's Stencil inked
- Zipper Skirt top
- Cotton webbing handles with gray canvas accents
- Reinforced base of extra sailcloth layer
- 1 Inner zipper pocket
- One of a kind!
- Handmade from 85% recycled materials
- 22(W) x 15 (H) x 6 (base) inches
- Handles: 11 inches
- 20 ounces