Terrapin Beach Bag: Recycled Sailcloth, #9 origninal sail numbers
Large Beach Tote handmade from durable Dacron sailcloth and accented with the sail's orgininal blue numbering in a retro font. The front of the bag features a large sideways #9, and the back shows numbers 7&6.
The bag is lined with white nylon, which was cut from a used upwind spinnaker sail. The cotton webbing handles are also detailed with a matching sky blue canvas material. Ideal bag for a day at the beach, weekend getaway, or as your everyday big bag! Only one made; one of a kind bag.
- Dacron sailcloth body
- Turn Lock clasp
- Lined with spinnaker sail nylon (recycled)
- Cotton webbing handles with blue canvas accents
- Reinforced base of extra dacron sailcloth layer
- 1 Inner zipper pocket
- One of a kind!
- Handmade from 85% recycled materials
- 22(W) x 15(H) x 6 (base) inches
- Handles: 11 inches
- 20 ounces