Terrapin Beach Bag: Sabre Sailmaker's Logo
This one of a Kind Beach Bag is handmade from durable Dacron sailcloth and lined light blue rip-stop nylon, which was once a spinnaker upwind sail. The bag features another sail's original Sabre Sailmaker's logo.
Sabre has produced high quality yachts in Maine since 1970, and also have their own sailmaking division. This particular sail was made in a loft located in Ft. Walton Florida, as shown by the logo.
The bag features abstract retro stripes of blue, pink, and purple spinnaker cloth. The cotton webbing handles are detailed with matching blue nylon material. Ideal bag for a day at the beach, weekend getaway, or as your everyday big bag! Only one made; one of a kind bag.
- Durable Dacron polyester sailcloth body
- Lined with spinnaker sail nylon (also recycled)
- Cotton webbing handles with matching accents
- Reinforced base of 1000 Denier Black pack nylon
- 2 zipper pockets; one outside, one inside
- Handmade from 85% recycled materials
- One of a kind!
- 22(W) x 15(H) x 6 (base) inches
- Handles: 11 inches
- 14 ounces