Terrapin Small Tote: Abstract Stripes, Recycled Sailbag
Similar design to it's bigger sister, the Terrapin Beach Bag, this slightly smaller version is suited for those seeking a more compact everyday tote.
This particular bag features Abstract curved stripes, in colors of blue, green, and purple, all sewn down in zig zag style stitching. The cotton webbing handles are decorated with matching blue sailcloth. Lined with lightweight nylon also recycled; it was cut from an upwind Spinnaker Sail.
- Durable Dacron Sailcloth body
- Lined with white Spinnaker Sail nylon
- Tapered zipper top closure
- Two zipper pockets, one outside, one inside
- Reinforced base of 1000 denier pack nylon
- Cotton webbing handles detailed with matching colors
- Handmade in Maryland from about 85% recycled materials
- One of a Kind, only one made just like it.
- 16.5 (Height) x 11 (Width) x 5.5 (Base) inches (42 H x 28 W x 14 B cm)
- Handles: 11 inches (28 cm)
- 10 ounces