Terrapin Small Tote: Sailbag with Original Green Sail Numbers
Similar design to it's bigger sister, the Terrapin Beach Bag, this slightly smaller version is suited for those seeking a more compact everyday tote.
This particular bag features original green sail numbering cut from a Morris 30 mainsail. Being much too large for the bag the numbers appear as obscured and abstract shapes. The front and the back of the bag each have this unique numbering sewn in zig zag style stitching. The cotton webbing handles are decorated with matching blue sailcloth. Lined with lightweight nylon also recycled, it was cut from an upwind Spinnaker Sail.
- Durable Dacron Sailcloth body
- Lined with white Spinnaker Sail nylon
- Tapered zipper top closure
- Inner zipper pocket
- Reinforced base of 1000 denier pack nylon
- Cotton webbing handles detailed with matching colors
- Handmade in Maryland from about 85% recycled materials
- One of a Kind, only one made just like it.
- 16.5 (Height) x 11 (Width) x 5.5 (Base) inches (42 H x 28 W x 14 B cm)
- Handles: 11 inches (28 cm)
- 10 ounces