Terrapin Small Tote: Purple Mountains, Recycled Sailcloth Bag
Similar design to it's bigger sister, the Terrapin Beach Bag, this slightly smaller version is suited for those seeking a more compact everyday tote.Handmade from recycled Dacron polyester sailcloth, this particular bag features a distant mountain scape, with colors of blue, purple, and gray. The cotton webbing handles are decorated with matching gray pack nylon cloth. Lined with white ripstop nylon cut from an upwind spinnaker sail (also a recycled material).
- Durable Dacron Sailcloth body
- Lined with white Spinnaker Sail nylon
- Tapered zipper top closure
- Two zipper pockets, one outside, one inside
- Reinforced base of 1000 denier pack nylon
- Cotton webbing handles detailed with matching colors
- Handmade in Maryland from about 85% recycled materials
- One of a Kind, only one made just like it.
- 16.5 (Height) x 11 (Width) x 5.5 (Base) inches (42 H x 28 W x 14 B cm)
- Handles: 11 inches (28 cm)
- 10 ounces