Terrapin Small Tote: Recycled Sailcloth Bag with Blue #4
Similar design to it's bigger sister, the Terrapin Beach Bag, this slightly smaller version is more suited for those seeking a more compact everyday tote.
This particular bag features a large blue #4, once part of the sail's numbering, and later sewn in zig zag style stitching. Lined with lightweight nylon also recycled, it was cut from an upwind Spinnaker Sail.
- Durable Dacron Sailcloth body
- Lined with white Spinnaker Sail nylon
- Tapered zipper top closure
- Inner zipper pocket
- Reinforced base of 1000 denier pack nylon
- Cotton webbing handles detailed with matching colors
- Handmade in Maryland from about 85% recycled materials
- One of a Kind, only one made just like it.
- 16.5 (Height) x 11 (Width) x 5.5 (Base) inches (42 H x 28 W x 14 B cm)
- Handles: 11 inches (28 cm)
- 10 ounces