Terrapin Small Tote: Recycled Sailcloth Bag - Purple & Blue Stripes
Similar design to it's bigger sister, the Terrapin Beach Bag, this slightly smaller version is more suited for those seeking a more compact everyday tote.
This particular bag features colors on the cool side of the spectrum, with a sky blue band and purple stripes running through it. These detail fabrics are recycled nylon and dacron sail cloths. The bag is lined with lightweight nylon, also recycled, cut from an upwind Spinnaker Sail. This is a one of a kind bag.
- Durable Dacron Sailcloth body
- Lined with white Spinnaker Sail nylon
- Tapered zipper top closure
- Inner zipper pocket
- Reinforced base of 1000 denier pack nylon
- Cotton webbing handles detailed with matching colors
- Handmade in Maryland from about 85% recycled materials
- One of a Kind, only one made just like it.
- 16.5 (Height) x 11 (Width) x 5.5 (Base) inches (42 H x 28 W x 14 B cm)
- Handles: 11 inches (28 cm)
- 10 ounces