Terrapin Small Tote: Sailbag with Original Black Sail Numbers
Similar design to it's bigger sister, the Terrapin Beach Bag, this slightly smaller version is suited for those seeking a more compact everyday tote.
This particular bag features original black sail numbering cut from an unspecified mainsail. Being a bit too large for the bag, the numbers may be obscured on the top or bottom. The front of the bag has a number 5, while the back has a number 2, both in black and sewn in zig zag style stitching. The cotton webbing handles are decorated with matching blue sailcloth. Lined with gray nylon bag cloth, which is also found detailing the cotton webbing handles.
- Durable Dacron Sailcloth body
- Lined with gray bag nylon
- Tapered zipper top closure
- Inner zipper pocket
- Reinforced base of 1000 denier pack nylon
- Cotton webbing handles detailed with matching colors
- Handmade in Maryland from about 85% recycled materials
- One of a Kind, only one made just like it.
- 16.5 (Height) x 11 (Width) x 5.5 (Base) inches (42 H x 28 W x 14 B cm)
- Handles: 11 inches (28 cm)
- 10 ounces